You and me, we are COCUT.
We are a non-profit NGO that promotes respect towards the LGBTI community. We create and develop spaces of sociocultural participation for the LGBTI community in regards to human rights, health, education, art and culture; collaborating with various civil and government organizations to create a more inclusive society.
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans & Intersex Cultural Community of Tijuana (Cocut LGBTI) is a non-profit NGO that promotes respect and information on diversity of sex, sexuality and gender.
To create and develop spaces of sociocultural participation for the LGBTI community in regards to human rights, health, education, art and culture, anti-discrimination and citizenship; collaborating with various civil and government organizations to create a society of solidarity, equality, dignity and justice for all.
To consolidate in the short term as an association in constant development, through continuous improvement. To promote the social integration of the LGBTI community, allowing respect for diversity of sex, gender and sexuality.
- To promote all kinds of cultural, educational, scientific and artistic activities
- To spread information amongst the Tijuana population about their legal and social rights and responsibilities
- To maintain relationships with other national and international organizations and individuals who are dedicated to the same purposes
- To promote an improved understanding of the rights of marginalized social groups in places of authority and civil society
- To support citizens who are exposed to violations of civil and human rights, providing medical, psychological, legal and social support services
- Respect, honesty, empathy, equality, tolerance, responsibility, solidarity and justice
- Respect for diversity of sex, gender and sexuality
- Confidentiality and honesty in the handling of information
- Empathy for all people and institutions
- Gender equality
- Tolerance for lack of awareness, and respect for cultural and religious diversity
- Responsibility for our actions
- Solidarity with vulnerable groups
- Justice for all
Has not yet donated any company, be the first to support this cause.
Aún no hay comentarios.