Matrimonios por Siempre

Help us reduce the divorce rate in Mexico by training married couples and fostering united and happy families.


Monthly goal
$50,000

collected $0



Monthly goal
$50,000

collected $0



Who we are


Did you know that Mexico’s divorce rate has increased 138% in the las 5 years? In the state of Nuevo León alone, 6 of every 10 marriages end in divorce.

What is unbelievable is that only 15% of divorces are caused by critical circumstances, while the other 85% are brought about by situations with a SOLUTION.

Marriage is one of life’s most important decisions and it is often made lightly and with little preparation.

At -Forever Marriage- we believe that marriage works and is designed to be enjoyed to the fullest. It is this belief that inspires us to prepare couples with the right tools to cultivate healthy relationships that build united and happy families.

How do we do this?
- Courses and workshops
- Couples’ coaching
- Conferences
- Advice delivered through digital channels.

We believe that the transformation of our communities and society as a whole begins at the center of a family: Marriage.

Training Married couples, transforming society.




Impacto


+ 768
parejas
capacitadas para mejorar su matrimonio
desde hace 4 years, 6 months.
En nuestros talleres y cursos hemos podido ofrecer herramientas y consejos a parejas para fortalecer sus relaciones en temas desde comunicación, intimidad, finanzas y resolución de conflictos.
+ 240
parejas
capacitadas en prematrimoniales
desde hace 4 years, 6 months.
En nuestros talleres prematrimoniales capacitamos a parejas de una manera divertida e innovadora para que tengan las herramientas para tener un Matrimonios por Siempre.
% 90
parejas
siguen juntos despúes de coaching de parejas
desde hace 2 years.
el porcentaje de parejas que siguen juntos después de nuestro programa de coaching de pareja COMPASS es del 90% donde los apoyamos a restaurar áreas de conflicto y heridas como infidelidades, crisis matrimoniales entre otras y las llevamos a que tracen la nueva ruta de su relación.
+ 75,495
personas alcanzadas
en redes sociales
desde hace 2 years, 10 months.
En redes sociales publicamos videos y consejos prácticos para parejas de todo México y otros países de LATAM donde apoyamos a parejas a tener tips y retroalimentación en el dia dia.


historical


Visits

0

donors

0

collected

$0

historical


Visits

0

donors

0

collected

$0




Solidary company


Has not yet donated any company, be the first to support this cause.



(0) Donations


Has not yet donated anyone, be the first to support this cause.





(0) Comments


Aún no hay comentarios.